Magecom UK Limited (“we,” “us,” or the “Company”) operates the following websites:
When you submit a contact form on magecom.de we collect:
- Your full name;
- Your Email.
Where permitted by law, we may acquire information about you from third parties. This may be the information provided by our partners, marketing agencies, sponsors, licensors, your public profile information (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- links to social networks (Facebook / LinkedIn);
- some limited data from your social media profile;
- mobile number.
- your IP address — a numerical code to identify your device and which can provide information about the country, region or city where you are based;
- your browsing history of the content you have visited on our sites, including information on how you were referred to our sites via another website;
- details of your devices, for example, the unique device ID, unique advertising ID, and browsers used to access our content.
We will not collect special categories of data — such as information about your race, political opinions, religion, health, or sexual orientation — unless you have chosen to provide that information to us.
How We Collect Personal Data
We collect personal data when you:
- submit one of the contact forms on magecom.de;
- purchase any products/services on our website;
- attend our events;
- enter our competitions and surveys;
- sign up to our emails;
- sign up for marketing communications;
- use mobile devices to access our website;
- access our site, through cookies and other similar technology;
- contact us via email, social media, our apps, or similar technologies or when you mention us on social media.
Why We Use Your Personal Data
We use personal data collected through our sites and apps for a number of purposes, including the following:
- To provide the services you sign up for. We also use the personal data for related internal administrative purposes — such as our accounting and records — and to make you aware of any changes to our services;
- To send marketing communications when we have your permission, or when permitted by law;
- To inform you about new services and products via email;
- To personalize our services (for example, so you can sign in), remembering your settings;
- To carry out marketing analysis, for example, we look at what you have viewed on our site and what products and services you have bought (including what you have looked at, for example, Careers webpage) to understand better what your interests and preferences are, and to improve our marketing by making it more relevant to your interests and preferences;
- To improve our marketing communications, we use a similar technology to cookies to confirm whether you have opened a marketing email or clicked on a link in the email;
- For statistical purposes such as analyzing the performance of our sites and apps and to understand how visitors use them;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Where We Store And Process Your Personal Data
Personal data collected by Company may be stored and processed in your region, in the United States for example, or in any other country where Company or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers are located or maintain facilities. We store your personal data in the following services:
The company has put in place adequate mechanisms to protect personal information when it is transferred internationally.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We will retain information about you for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected. In case you want us to change, update or delete your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
We would like to send you information about the products and services we offer, any product updates, and the latest blog posts that may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing information, you may opt out at a later date.
You can stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes at any time by notifying us or using the link in the letter.
After managing the development and support project, we would like to sum up the experience and extend our portfolio and promotional materials. We can mention the name of your company, your website, your brand, and reveal the services we have done for you. We undertake not to disclose confidential information or information that you consider to be such. If our client assumes some prohibitions, we conclude the NDA, where we describe all situations “under the ban.”
A cookie is a small data file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you revisit the website, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. The company uses both types of cookies. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted. We use the following types of cookies on our website.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for you to browse our website and use its features. Without these cookies, some online services cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our websites. This data may be used to help optimize our website and make it easier for you to navigate.
- Functional cookies. These cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make while browsing and personalize your experience. We may store your geographic location in a cookie, for instance, to ensure that we show you the website relevant to your area.
- Third-Party cookies. Third-party cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than Company. These cookies may be used on our website to improve our services or to help us provide more relevant advertising. These cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies for these external services, for example, Facebook Data Use Policy.
- Analytics cookies. We use analytics cookies, like those offered by Google Analytics, to help us understand things like how long a visitor stays on our website, what pages they find most useful, and how they arrived at magecom.de. To learn more about Google Analytics and your data, visit this Google webpage.
In addition to cookies, we sometimes use small graphics images known as ‘pixels’ (also known as web beacons, clear GIFs, or pixel tags). We use pixels in our email communications to you (if you have selected to receive such communications) to help us to understand whether our email communication has been viewed. We also use third-party pixels (such as those from Google, Facebook, and other advertising networks) to help us provide advertising that is relevant to your interests. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather information through other methods.
How To Control Cookie Settings
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may impair your overall user experience, as it will no longer be personalized to you. Some browsers offer a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal where you can indicate your preference regarding tracking and cross-site tracking. Although we do not currently employ technology that recognizes DNT signals, we will only process your personal data in accordance with this Policy. Below you can learn about how to control cookie settings on popular web browsers:
Responsible For Processing
MAGECOM UK LIMITED, Registered at 102 Wornington Road London W10 5QP, UK
We take security seriously, and the security of your personal data is important to us. We follow industry-standard practices to protect the data we collect and maintain, including using Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt information as it travels over the internet. No method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, so Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Users residing in certain countries, including the EU, are afforded certain rights regarding their personal information. Except where an exception or exemption applies, these rights include the ability to access, correct, and request the deletion of your personal information. While these rights are not applicable globally, this can be done by contacting your dedicated manager or Data Protection Officer via email.
Please note that prior to accessing and making changes to your personal data, we will need to verify your identity properly.
Data Protection Officer
To contact our Data Protection Officer, please email:
You can contact us in writing at:
Magecom UK Limited, 102 Wornington Road London W10 5QP, UK
Data Protection Authority
Subject to applicable law, if you are a citizen or resident of the European Economic Area, you also have the right to (i) object to the Company’s use of your personal information and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Use By Children
The company does not target and is not intended to attract children. Accordingly, our services are not directed at and should not be accessed by individuals under the age of sixteen (16 years). We request that such individuals do not provide any personal data to the Company. Minors must obtain express consent from parents or legal guardians prior to accessing or providing any personal data. If notified by a parent or guardian or discovered by other means, that a child under the age of sixteen has provided his or her personal data to the Company, we will delete the child’s personal data in our possession.